Counselling is not just for people who are experiencing a crisis or are unable to cope. It is also for any individuals, couples or families who are:
- struggling to find personal meaning in life;
- seeking new directions; or
- experiencing conflict or critical decisions.
Early intervention counselling can help prevent many problems that cause overwhelming grief, loss and pain.
Some of the areas we help people with are;
- Counselling supervision
- Stress Management
- Work Issues
- Relationship Issues and Marriage Counselling
- Marriage and pre marriage counselling
- Grief and Loss
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Anger Management
- Men’s Issues
- Spiritual Abuse
- Ageing issues
- Stress and burnout
- Problems of self-esteem
- Abuse issues
- Christian counselling
Why book a counselling session with Insight Counselling?
- We help people with a range of life issues & problems.
- We have an honest, confidential non-judgmental approach and my desire is for my clients to move forward in life.
We have many therapy styles we use and design the therapy to suit your needs;
- Gestalt Therapy
- Narrative therapy
- Acceptance & Commitment therapy
- Body focus Therapy
- Christian Counselling
- Emotion Focus therapy
- Solution focus therapy.
Organise a no cost phone conversation with Bernadette to see if we can help your situation.